Sunday, April 20, 2003

The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had.

What the hell is wrong with me. Usually I am more on the ball. I remember this movie being released and then not thinking about it ever again. There hasn’t been a movie in YEARS that I have truly given complete love and devotion to. Until tonight.

I saw Donnie Darko. The most amazing movie ever. And no, I’m not just saying that based on the fact that they used the song “Mad World,” in the closing sequence.

I was so incredibly moved by it I can’t even put it into words. When the credits began to roll I just…exhaled. Amazing.

Jake Gyllenhall was bloody brilliant.

Am I writing this because today is Easter? Because of rabbits? Who knows.
All I know is that if you don’t love this movie -- then I seriously “doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home