Tuesday, April 22, 2003


I do yoga and pilates, do you think I'm satisfied?

Yum - fresh Advil for lunch. The office just bought a new boxfull....

I love Madonna.

It's the truth. I own every one of her albums, er...cds... and Truth or Dare is one of my most favorite movies.

Today is the release of "American Life." At first I wasn't feeling the "rap" - but hell, I can't help but love her. AND she's gonna be on Will & Grace this friday. Hello - when she says, "Your friend is so '8 Mile'" - I want to cry laughing.

At Target - the cd is only $9.99. I am going to buy it today, believe that yo.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Christian said...

To say more, Please check http://ninja-blend.supermegacook.com because it's a site having awfully valuable subjects to deliver.That's awfully nice info.
9 | 3 | 7

Monday, May 07, 2012 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home