Sunday, April 13, 2003

My weaknesses...you know each and every one

Not much would get me out of the house on a Tuesday night – with the exception of the return of Martin Gore! No, not Martin Guerre, silly – Martin Gore – singer, songwriter extraordinaire!

I am going with bRuiner (shoutout to the blog homies). Normally I wouldn’t hang with a Bruin but this is an exception. HA.

Thanks to the KROQ Street Team we pre-bought our tickets the day before open sales. It’s very exciting considering the last time we heard anything from him was “Counterfeit” way back in 1989.

Yay - I’m very happy today. That – AND I bought new shoes - YES, those are heels.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Zechariah said...

This is all erroneous what you're writing.
hair wraps | French doors | website widgets

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home