Monday, April 21, 2003

Phone before you come, I need to shave my chocha

Today I went with 30 Cent to Ticketmaster - or as she calls it: "Ticketbastards." We went cause she wanted to buy tickets to Coachella.

Coachella?? I thought she was a hardcore gangsta - but I guess she is just a hippie pothead.
Anyway - she gets her tickets and says,

"Hey - they charged me a $10 "convenience fee" per ticket! Those foo's are convienently chargin' my ass for pickin' up my own tickets...!"

Then we went to the market cause she wanted to buy chips. As we stood in the chip aisle, she was obviously upset at the minimal selection of chips cause she started screaming:
"Where da small bags at, goddamit!!"

I asked her why she was so angry and complain-y and she accused me of being "all up in her grill" and if I didn't "check myself before I wreck myself," she'd "bust a cap in my ass....yo."

She was serious about her CHIPS.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home