Thursday, July 03, 2003

Nobody puts baby in the corner

Living with my brother has been fun. He is the KING of movie quotes - all others shall be put to shame. He comes up with sh*t you can't even remember. The good thing is whenever I say a movie quote he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

example 1:
Kyle: We should have porkchops for dinner.
Me: Yeah, "Porkchops and applesauce..."
My brother and I laugh as Kyle stares at us blankly.

example 2:
Getting out of the car - we are in a "15 minutes only" parking space
Me: Ok - let's go - "Run for it Marty!"

example 3:
Me: I need batteries.
Bro: "I said D, M*therf*er, D"

The ones he comes up with are way more obscure than that. His memory is like a steel trap. If only he'd use his power for good, not evil....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home