Monday, October 20, 2003

Food glorious food
I'm gonna...vomit...That Gauntlet tonight was SICK! I love ice cream but 15 people eating out of the same bowl with snot and spit hanging off their face - I couldn't even watch it.

Something else that makes me sick - goddam Donovan McNabb, why is that fool ALWAYS on tv. It's not the Rush Limbaugh thing - it's the fact that I am sick of Chunky Soup commercials on tv - on the radio - ugh. I wish these atheletes would just play and not try and sell me shit. More than that - Chunky Soup looks like crap - look at the sodium alone!? I mean damn it's half of the recommended sodium daily intake!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cyrus said...

Pretty effective information, lots of thanks for the article.
Danish Hash with Fried Eggs (Biksemad)

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 3:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home