Monday, October 13, 2003

I dreamt I was surfer joe, what that means, I don't know.
This grocery strike is killing me. Ha. In an effort to support them I decided to go to Gelsons today - which - hello - is completely overpriced. Everything is like $3 more than any other market.

So I go there at lunch and it is PACKED. Usually there are like two check stands open and no one in the aisles. Today every checkstand was open and it was a total nightmare. Not only than the one cheap thing they have is their salad bar. So I go up there and it's EMPTY - nada, zip, no lettuce. Good lord. So in a hurry, I grab a pre-made Wolfgang Puck salad, only to get rung up at $7.50. $7.50 for a box of cabbage. Nice.

So I'm pretty pissed off. Not only that I have been having crazy ass dreams lately and not sleeping at all at night. So I'm dead tired now, AND it's a holiday and I just want to go home and do nothing. I should go on strike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home