Tuesday, October 28, 2003

These dreams go on when I close my eyes
So I have this dream - I'd say I've had it 5 times in my life - the same exact dream. I'm in high school - and I'm going to Math class - yet - I haven't been all semester and that day is the final. And I'm thinking to myself - how is this possible - I'll never be able to pass. Then I go downstairs to my locker and I can't remember the combination for the life of me. I search in my backpack in case I wrote it down but I can't find it. I wake up panicked.

I swear to you I've had this exact dream so many times It drives me nuts. Then Kyle tells me that his co-workers were talking about this exact same thing last week. What the hell is going on?

I remember it was always Math class in my dream cause my teacher's name was Mr. Lester. My brother always called him Moe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home