Thursday, December 04, 2003

Work related incident
So I come to work late today cause I have a doctor's appointment in the morning. That's what sucks the most about being pregnant - all the doctor's appointments - it really cuts into your daily schedule.

Mind you at my office there is a minimal amount of parking. This proves to be a problem especially if you show up late. So I pull in - and nothing. No spaces. Fine - I'll park on the street and WALK. Which I normally would be pissed about - but hey - I was late. Goddam there's no street parking either! This is ridiculous. NOW I'm pissed for sure.

So I pull up to the front door and just sit there. I call my boss and tell him that I plan to sit out there til a space opens up cause I have no choice. So I'm going through my bills, looking at my cell phone and the owner of our company comes out and asks what I'm doing sitting in my car.

Ha. I tell him and he's like, "uh - go park in that reserved space over there." My boss then came outside and said, "Huh, I thought for sure you'd yell I'M GOING HOME and just leave." Haahahaha Too bad for him - I stayed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home