Sunday, March 07, 2004

Dating Game
So I have this friend who tends to date girls who are desperate to get married and have kids. I don't get it. I guess cause they are all approaching their late 20's, time's a ticking? Who knows. It just seems ridiculous to talk about those things when you've only been dating a few months. It's like - what is with these girls?? But I guess there's no time to waste. It just seems like a real turnoff to be under that kind of pressure all the time.

When Sex in the City went off the air, they were doing a retrospective that said - that show made being single and taking your time, fun. Well, I have yet to see someone who isn't freakin' desperate for a man and marriage - a la Charlotte.

What's the point of this? Well nothing since it doesn't concern my life. It's just irritating to hear all the time, as an innocent bystander.

Speaking of - I hate being asked questions. As in, question, after question, after question. Yeah you want to get to know me - shut up. 30Cent is at work telling me how there is a new guy - who all he wants to do it chitchat all the time. Goddam that would drive me nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home