Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Market's up - sell
So I have the best husband in the world. He takes the late night feedings - which is - 7pm on to 4am. It's nice to have a break. Poor guy still has to get up and go to work.

The nights the Lakers play he comes home early - lord I wish they'd play everyday. Anyway - him coming home early allows me to go out and do fun things - such as........ go to the supermarket. Ho hum. Anyway - I thought I'd go to the supermarket so I could make him a treat - Saucisson En Croute. That's "pigs in a blanket"for you non-Francophiles. So I go to Vons cause they have a special on Smoked Sausage. Bearing in mind that the supermarket strike just ended, there are ads in the papers and low prices begging consumers to come back to the markets.

Well I go there and they don't have sh*t. Nothing they advertised and the aisles are empty. Ridiculous! What a waste of time. Although I must say - I did get an entire Corned Beef for only $2.25.... Some sort of St. Patrick's Day special - but hold on! That doesn't satisfy my anger!! Screw the markets I'm gonna keep shopping at Trader Joes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home