Thursday, March 25, 2004


You're Fired

The Apprentice tonight made me want to gamble. I miss playing Three Card poker all night long. That's good times. Trump's Taj Mahal is gaudier than anything in Vegas, I didn't think that was possible.

That Amy seems like a b*tch. I hope Troy wins.

If you are in Pasadena this weekend and see some ewoks running around - beware - there's a sci fi convention going on dedicated to Star Wars, Star Trek and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I think it's gonna be freakfest up the 110 freeway this weekend...One year Figgy and I went to an anime convention to support a friend of ours who had entered some video making contest. Granted those things were interesting, they took anime clips and set them to music, some of them were very good. But the weirdos that attended that thing totally put Figgy off and I think now she harbors bad feelings towards geeks. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home