Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?
Well, well, well. Fantasia brought the "bobo" and so much more. Good for her. She was great. Diana's screaming got to me. She sounded like a cat being killed, still - those two truly were the best of them all.

I think that was really proven when they did the "parade of losers" and the old finalists came strolling out. Camille Velasco? Yikes. John Stevens? Yeesh. The big footballer guy? Ugh.

The best part of the show was when the dumb makeup artist was told to retouch "Barry Manilow" and she went up to the keyboardist, who happened to be black, thinking HE was Barry Manilow. What??!! I think even if you didn't know who Barry Manilow was, you'd still know that he's probably the nerdy white guy. All I know is this - Ruben Studdard sweats more than Mario Batali.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home