Friday, May 21, 2004

Get jiggy with it

**Did anyone see the series finale of Angel last night? Zowie!

Have you watched this "i, Robot" trailer? Damn this movie looks good. It creeps me out, yet I can't wait to see it. I know fans of Isaac Asimov are all up in arms about it but who cares. I need to be entertained, and I love Will Smith, so there.

Well, I haven't been out to see a movie since I had the baby. And I probably won't get to either, but now there are options for new moms. In Santa Monica they have "Reel Moms Tuesdays" a special screening of new releases where the lights are slightly dimmed and the theatre is filled with all mommies and their crying babies.

Sound like a nightmare? Then you probably don't have kids. Ha! Believe me, a theatre screening of movies just for moms and their babies is way better then going to see a flick and being po'ed cause some moron brought their newborn to see Van Helsing. At least this way the mommies get to see a movie and the regular theatre patrons are spared.

I think I am going to try to go to a screening one of these days - I hear Shrek 2 is a hit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home