Sunday, August 15, 2004

Get carded


It was a craft weekend. I sewed tons of stuff - which I will eventually put up pictures of...

Every month two friends and I meet up and have a CRAFT DAY. We eat lunch and do crafts - all day. Sometimes we sit there and can't think of anything to do. This time I planned ahead and decided to make tiny 2"x3" gift cards. I REFUSE to buy store bought cards, why should I when I can make my own? I like to make a lot at one time so that I never have to make a card spur of the moment. These little ones are good cause you can either punch a hole and attach them to bags or just stick em right on packages...

Go HERE for more details pictures and information.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Hi there!
Great cards...I especially love the "yum" one!
I just found your site via thenyoublink! I'll be back for more visits! :)
Leslie, aka rubber-sol.com

Monday, August 16, 2004 9:24:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Just found your site through LABlogs.com and had to say that I LOVE your card idea! I may have to try that myself! :)

Nanette
nannersp.blogspot.com

Friday, August 20, 2004 6:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home