Monday, August 02, 2004

PC Load Letter


Since the baby was born, I have been making an effort to be a kindler, gentler Jenn. So far, it's not bad. However. There's one thing that ticks me off - technology. My computer decided to take a massive dump, right in the middle of doing Rusty's invites. Ugh. Nightmare. Why? Why me????

Kyle - using his engineering brain - thinks nothing of sitting there for three hours trying to figure out the start up problem. Safe mode, recovery mode, blah blah - whatever. I would rather take my baseball bat - a la Office Space - and smash my computer into a million pieces. While that won't solve my problem - it will sure make me feel better. Maybe that's why Kyle said I should go to anger management classes this weekend...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee, that's my favortie part of office space when they whip out that bat and proceed to beat the crap out of the evil PC LOAD LETTER beast of a printer. If someone let me do that to a printer or 'puter for my birthday, I would be happy.

hmm, what is it with 'puters crashing this week???? this is the third instance I've heard of...

Tuesday, August 03, 2004 2:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home