Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Wash that man right out of your hair

It's good to change your shampoo once a week so your hair doesn't get bored. Seriously - your hair gets tired of the same thing everyday, so you have to change it up. Thus the fact that I have 6 bottles of shampoo in the shower. Thus the fact that Kyle is pretty ticked off. "Why do you need so much shampoo...blah blah.."

Hello - one for everyday (i.e. cheap) - Herbal Essences, one for the weekends (i.e. expensive) - Bumble & Bumble, and one clarifying (i.e. get rid of the junk)- right now I'm using Frederick Fekkai Apple Cider. I only bought that last one cause stupid Oprah put me under her spell and she said it was good. Don't believe the hype. It's not all that.

Anyway, now Kyle may get his wish of a single bottle because since the baby, I haven't been buying any and now I am left with NO shampoo... Doh! I asked for $20 for my birFday so I can go get some Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Shampoo & Conditioner. There is nothing better in the world, I stand by this fact.

Seriously, change your shampoo one day a week. Your hair will thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right about changing. I don't care what some "experts" say. I'm gonna have to try that bumble & bumble now.
-kat

Tuesday, August 03, 2004 7:47:00 PM  
Blogger SouthernMom said...

I agree! I'm big on changing 'em often.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004 2:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home