Saturday, August 07, 2004

You come talking that trash we'll pull your card

It's 12:30am and I am still awake. listening to Death to the Pixies. Not that I can't/don't listen to it everyday of my life...

I am going through my iPOD and making a list of holes I need to fill. i.e. I plan to go to Amoeba and find some treasure. I still haven't used the gc that sTivo gave me for LAST year's bday.

They are having a hip hop sale and I need to replace my copy of Dr. Dre's the Chronic and NWA Legacy Volume 1 1988-1998. I'm missing a lot of things. I had them on TAPE - does anyone remember tape - where have all the tapes gone.... I could also use Best of Rick Astley. What can I say I've got eclectic taste.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday I was on the 605 heading to a motorcycle shop. I looked over and saw a girl rewinding a tape with her finger. I had forgot about the "old" days of tapes.

On a side note, I finished the bag of bday candy in only 3 days.

Steve K.

Monday, August 09, 2004 9:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home