Saturday, January 29, 2005

allez cuisine


I gotta say, as much as I hate Mario Batali's ponytail & Bobby Flay's attitiude - I am riveted by Iron Chef America on the Food Channel.

The food they come up with is exciting. I gotta give props to the CATFISH dessert last week, that was out there.

More importantly, I chalk it up to Alton Brown's commentary, I can't get enough of that guy. I'm just pissed that I missed his book signing--TODAY. Sheesh, I should just stay on the internet all day. Then I wouldn't miss things....

1 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

I'm not a fan of Mario Batali and wouldn't eat most the of the prepared dishes by any of the Iron Chefs but I was pretty impressed with what he came up with for Catfish.

Sunday, January 30, 2005 7:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home