Friday, January 28, 2005

sick to my stomach

Picked up dinner.
Went to the emergency room.
The kid barfed on me.
Walked around for 4 hours.
Came home.

Turns out the kid had a 102 degree fever. Luckily medicine via syringe and a nice vomiting on my favorite sweater seemed to cure him.

**UPDATE
Hello, nightmare. I woke up with the worst stomach cramps on earth, basically crying it hurt so bad. The kid woke up with a fever again. Kid comes first. So I took him to the doctor and she suggested that he might have a bladder infection, since he had no signs of a cold. Aka, he'd get a catheter.

I freaked. I started bawling right there in the office. When I had my appendectomy the catheter lead to a series of infections that spans YEARS. So I could just assume the worst was coming this boys way, later in life. But I gave in, I'd rather know that he was fine then for something terrible to happen. A friend's baby had a bad kidney infection that lead to surgeries and I wouldn't want that to happen to my kid.

Anyway, he got through it and so did I. Meanwhile I still have stomach cramps.

4 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Glad he feels better!

Friday, January 28, 2005 8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Eeeeee.

I'm glad he's better too!

Friday, January 28, 2005 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Poor little guy!

And I hope you're doing better....stomach cramps = no fun.

Friday, January 28, 2005 8:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Barnabas said...

Really useful information, thanks so much for the article.
bake pops | Ridx | iheater 1500

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home