Sunday, March 06, 2005

All your compliments and your cutting remarks, are captured here in my quotation marks

Someone emailed me and asked me how I started this blog.

"WE" started blogs together, around the same time. Two years later, one of us is a slacker*, the other is still writing.
Hint: I'm the latter.

Course Dan's blog is (was) all about important things and mine was just a bunch of fluff. It started out being about music and how much I hated work, which it was, but then I thought, who cares? So a while back, I was thinking about taking this blog down. I figured, who wants to read about my taco addiction and my abuse of my grandma? Then, when the counter hit 50,000, I realized, hhhmmm...maybe someone actually is reading this crap.

So, yay me. It's nice...to be heard.
Tacos for everyone!


*Kidding. I *heart* you. Even though you never email me.
.

4 Comments:

Anonymous shiz said...

Tacos. Great, thanks for reminding me, now I want some (and chips, and salsa, and enchiladas and.....)

Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:06:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

You know I'm going to hold you to that offer....

no jokin' around when it comes to Tacos especially when it comes to the You-Know-Which-Kind-of-Tacos Variety. Or they'll be issues! :)

Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Hi Jenn,
I posted some iPod/Bose sound dock info for you here:
http://jen14221.typepad.com/random_daily_thoughts/2005/03/raw_chicken_and.html

Enjoy!

Kisses, Jen

Sunday, March 06, 2005 4:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Dan said...

I almost took your dare and started up my blog again, but then I decided I'd rather have a taco.

Anyway, based on your hit-rate, people are more interested in tacos than "important" things.

And this is why George Bush won. It's all your fault. Hahahahaha!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home