Friday, March 04, 2005

simple minds

Holy crap.

How often do I get lost? Answer: NEVER. I am a human GPS. There is a reason Kyle never knows where he's going, well, maybe not, but the point is that he has ME to give him directions.

So today I went to the Aquarium, down in the LBC, a mere 20 minutes away. I've been going there for ages. How the hell did I get lost, not only GOING THERE, but coming home too?

Lately - I think I'm losing my mind. And no Leslie, goddamit, I'm not pregnant, so stop doing your dance of joy. I'm just...losing it.

*sigh*
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Church said...

So, what's this I hear about you being pregnant?

Friday, March 04, 2005 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hee hee! I like how beaucoupkevin has jumped on the bandwagon.


And, um, loopiness is a sign of pregnancy.

And, I'm am such a dork when it comes to directions. I get lost like you wouldn't believe.

Friday, March 04, 2005 7:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my cousin's wedding reception was at the LB Aquarium last week, and there is one point where the road splits, but it doesn't say Aquarium or anything! So you don't know which way to go. Luckily, my sister took the right road and we got there safely. Crazy LBC!

Friday, March 04, 2005 7:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry that was me!
-Hiroko

Friday, March 04, 2005 7:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home