Thursday, March 03, 2005

what's with these homies, dissing my girl, why do they gotta front?

Between my one fave co-worker and I, we own over 1100 cds.
One thing I miss most about not working, are all the long music conversations we share while drawing our asses off for the MAN...

coworker: "I have a cd for you. It's a dj, in Ibiza, called "Beach Life"..."
Jenn: "You know that dj stuff is not my bag..."
coworker: "That's cause you only listen to 80's..."
Jenn: "HEY!"
coworker: "But this is good, I'm telling you, happy, beachy.."
Jenn: "I've got to be in the mood, man. Last week was all rainy and clouds, so it was Keane all day everyday. I couldn't get enough Keane."
coworker: "Keane is very mellow."
Jenn: "Ah ha, but today, today the sun came out, and it was cool and 65 and I was driving up the coast, and I realized, it's Weezer weather, baby."
coworker: "The blue album?"
Jenn: "Nope, the green. I may go so far as to bust open Maladroit, who knows."
coworker: "I'm telling, you "BEACH LIFE."
Jenn: "No."
coworker: "I'm bringing it for you tomorrow."
Jenn: "I'll be getting my Weeze on."

**NOTE: This blog just hit over 50,000 visitors as of today...
.

3 Comments:

Blogger alexis said...

I'm 50015, Way to go!

I totally love that Keane song that's been getting so much airplay recently!

Thursday, March 03, 2005 8:18:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

Dude, Weezer was on in the restaurant we had dinner in tonight. It reminded me of you.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about the sellout 'goth' boy. Best of luck in finding your new BF (college campuses might be teeming with BF of the gothy type who have yet to be sullied by the Audi fingers).

Friday, March 04, 2005 6:07:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

i dunno giao, college? what am i a cradle robber??

Friday, March 04, 2005 6:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home