Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Kiss me kiss me kiss me

I have gift cards to burn, and on my list, shoes and lipstick.

Damn, I'm such a girl.

I plan to buy this NARS lip gloss, first thing, but hello, what if someone comes up to you and asks, "What's the name of that lovely peachy pink lipstick?"


Blogger Nanette said...

Hee, hee. That reminds me of the cologne I bought Brent a few years ago. It's called "Sexual." He's always afraid that people will ask him the name of the sent he's wearing.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 11:09:00 PM  
Anonymous shiz said...

Yes!! I have this one too... its the greatest color because it goes with almost everything. So the other morning, I kissed my bf before leaving for work and said.. "oh you have something on your lips honey" :)

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger little things said...

that NARS lip gloss is my favorite... i love the cheek color too!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 3:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you wouldn't put on your best come hither face and huskily tell them.

But seriously, I'd have a hard time buying that and wearing it...I'd laugh too hard.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 6:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home