Sunday, May 15, 2005

Screw you. I didn't like your taste anyway.

Sometimes I surprise myself. I had forgotten I'd made a playlist for my iPod called "junk I like." I know, I'm clever with the words.

It was a compilation of songs that are my absolute favorite of faves. Um, there are 91 songs in there. I have a lot of faves, what can I say. Most of the stuff in there is pretty obvious, but there are other things in there that I forgot I love so much. I had made this playlist so I could turn it on and always be happy. I'm not going to tell you all 91, that for my info, not yours. Here are some of them.

Here is the House - Depeche Mode
When I Need You - Erasure
Breakout - Swing Out Sister
In Between Days (shiver mix) - The Cure
Living a Boy's Adventure Tale - A-ha
Everyday I Write the Book - Elvis Costello
Disappointed - Morrissey
Love Less - New Order
Causing a Commotion - Madonna
Keep Fishin' - Weezer
I Was Made to Love Her - Stevie Wonder
Do Wot You Do - INXS
Being Boring - Pet Shop Boys
Sexed Up - Robbie Williams
Last Cigarette - Dramarama
All Possibilities - Badly Drawn Boy
Monkey Gone to Heaven - Pixies
Be Near Me (munich disco mix) - ABC

.

5 Comments:

Blogger bRuiner said...

"Here is the house" is such a great song :-)


Oh, and is that ABC of "Boys to men, ABC, BBD, the east coast family" fame? heheheh

bRu

Monday, May 16, 2005 9:38:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

I love "Breakout" and "Do Wot You Do"

Monday, May 16, 2005 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

I love "Breakout" and "Do Wot You Do"

Monday, May 16, 2005 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Breakout - Swing Out Sister



hee hee hee

Monday, May 16, 2005 3:31:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Stop laughing. Breakout is a good song. *wink*

Monday, May 16, 2005 8:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home