Thursday, September 08, 2005

all work and no play

This week has been crazy. I started a new job, so far so good. I think I was born to be a consultant. No responsibilities, high pay, get in, get out. I'm only supposed to be there a week, but they must like me cause suddenly they are chomping at the bit to offer me a full time job. Hmm. We'll see. The benefit is they have a fridge stocked with all the free Red Bull you can drink. I don't drink Red Bull, not that I can anyway, so it's all the free water I can drink instead. Yip...ee. Sad.

What sucks? The commute. It's 17 miles away and takes me an hour each way. Not...happy. What is there to do while sitting in traffic for an hour? No wonder xTina would always call me on her drive home, she was bored! I'd call someone too, but who the hell is awake at 7am? No one I know.

I am one of those red dots...HERE.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen14221 said...

Jenn,
Re: Big Brother. YES! I am still watching. Please shoot me now.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't want to know how long it takes me to drive 17 miles:).
-kat

Thursday, September 08, 2005 4:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home