Friday, September 09, 2005

moving on up

I have to move ALL my craft stuff to my bedroom, as the new Kid is coming and he needs his own space. Great. You should see the amount of crap I have. Anyway, as usual I stupidly moved most of the stuff myself, seeing as how I am impatient, and when I want it done, I want it done now. Here is a partial list of the things I moved:

a couch
two metal file cabinets
two plastic file cabinets
two computers
two computer monitors
4 giant bags of trash
15 boxes of crap
more junk than you can imagine

Yes, I know, pregnant women shouldn't be attempting such things. That image of Adrianne, in the movie Rocky, where she's moving the birdseed and goes into pre-mature labor, freaks the heck out of me, yet I still moved a couch by my lonesome. Go figure. Cleaning is good. I'm selling off a bunch of stamps and powders on ebay since I have no room anymore!
.

7 Comments:

Blogger alexis said...

You're moving all of your craft supplies so the baby can have his own room? Now THAT's love! :)

Friday, September 09, 2005 6:53:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

You nutty craftmom. Take care of you, seriously. I rue all the moving of heavy things I did when I was packing up the house in Chicago...

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:46:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Put the furniture down and go get some ice cream with anchovies! :)

Friday, September 09, 2005 10:19:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Oh my gosh. Did you at least use those circle furniture slider thingies?

Friday, September 09, 2005 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Funny you should mention those sliders. My husband demanded that I go buy those for HIM to move the furniture.

Friday, September 09, 2005 1:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I have a better understanding of where those shooting pains come from. You nut.
-kat

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Be very careful. I won't tell you not to do stuff because I know that pregnant women take on stuff like this. Rearranging furniture, extreme cleaning, painting, all sorts of stuff.

Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home