Monday, September 05, 2005

My toof

So I am totally retarded. What's new right?

The Kid and I went to dinner with sKog tonight. I did something only a mother would do for her child, and that is, chew up ice and spit it back out in tiny pieces so that he could chew on it. Yes, I realize that is digusting, I don't mind if you will no longer read this blog, I don't blame you. But what else can you do when your Kid wants ice and it will keep him from being fussy?

Well, turns out, me, not so smart. In the middle of dinner I kept rudely sticking my finger in my mouth insisting that there was something stuck in my teeth. Good thing sKog loves me no matter what, cause apparently that didn't spoil his dinner. When I got home I looked in the mirror, and hello...part of a tooth is missing. SON OF A....

Thank god it's NOT one of my front teeth, hillbilly style, but still, part of a molar and not good. Not good at all. Especially when you are not allowed to have dental work done while pregnant. So dumb.

Ow. I am worried.
.

10 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Oh man that sucks. I hope you'll feel better.

Monday, September 05, 2005 5:33:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Well, at least The Kid didn't end up chewing on your piece of tooth. That would have been really yucky!

Monday, September 05, 2005 2:59:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Ouch! Hope your dentist will be able to fix it.

Monday, September 05, 2005 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

sounds like you cracked your tooth. same thing happened to my better half recently and we found out that the dental profession categorizes that as an "emergency." you should definitely go; maybe she can put a temporary crown on it or something else that won't affect the baby? small mercy, yes, it wasn't your front toof. then again if it was, you could have placed a gold cap on it or something sexy like that. that would have been off the hook, yo.

Monday, September 05, 2005 4:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son says thats what happens when you mess with LSD.

He's now saying he thought I was telling him about family Jen and not you.
-kat

p.s. I had dental work when I was pregnant with him.

Monday, September 05, 2005 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger alexis said...

You're just like momma bird. Too funny...except for the missing tooth part. Hopefully it won't require major work. Maybe they can just file it.

Monday, September 05, 2005 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

As I sit here chewing ice (for me to eat LOL) I'm getting worried. If I chop a tooth while doing this my husband will laugh his ass off at me and never let me forget it (he HATES that I chew ice)

***chomp chomp chomp*** OH WELL....screw it! haha

Monday, September 05, 2005 9:27:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Uh, no. They can't just file it. It's got like - a piece missing. I'd show you a picture but no one needs to see the inside of my mouth, even though it's clean and minty!

Monday, September 05, 2005 10:11:00 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Ack! It's a good thing it's not a front tooth. Does it hurt? Your dentist would likely have a solution, pregnant or not. Take it easy now.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

I meant, whether you are pregnant or not.... :-)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home