Monday, September 12, 2005

You say I'm a dreamer, we're two of a kind

Well I told you I did lots o' clean up.
Here's a picture of the aftermath:



Now the "new" area which looks so lovely and clean!
Ah. Just the way I like it.



You find some crazy shiet while cleaning up.
Here's a list of just a few things I've found.

1. - 7" single of "Hold Me Now" by the Thompson Twins on VINYL.
2. - a rubber chicken foot with sKOg's face glued to it.
3. - 30 Wonder Woman/Superman/Flash address labels with my address from 8 years ago.
4. - a picture of me when I used to wear glasses.

.

2 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Whoa! You're the pregnant Wonder Woman, AND with address labels!

Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have that same Curious George lunch pail. Unless you STOLE IT!
-kat

nah...it's right here. Never mind.

Monday, September 12, 2005 7:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home