Monday, September 12, 2005

You stupid girl

I ran into a stupid girl last week. Actually I already knew this stupid girl from before. Guess what. She's still stupid.

Jenn: "...well, this is my SECOND Kid."
StupidGirl: "Oh! You're pregnant?"

Ok, STOP. (No she was not just saying that.) First of all, if you can't tell I'm pregnant, that just means that you think I always look this fat, so screw you. I'm not thin and gorgeous, but I usually look better than this, goddamit.

Jenn: "I'm due in December."
StupidGirl: "Of this year?"

Now, how badly did I want to say, "NO, of next year, because I have one of those rare 15 month pregnancies as opposed to the normal 9 month ones."

At this point in the conversation I was over it. Goodbye Stupid Girl. Let's talk again sometime when I feel like having another stupid conversation.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger foodiechickie said...

Oy.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 6:38:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Heee!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a girl who named her daughter Candice. Her last name was Graham. I mentioned it to her once....tried to explain it....gave up...
-kat

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 4:09:00 PM  
Blogger Yvett said...

LOL!!!!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 6:13:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

OH...MY...GOD.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

It's like the pregnancy in Gone With The Wind, if you pay attention to the novel it lasts something like 14 months.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 1:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home