Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Look me up in the yellow pages,
I will be your rock of ages

I received this very cool gift of a Robbie Williams calendar. Turns out I have a lot of music related stuff all over the house. Not as much as I used to, due to moving rooms around and all. I had lots o' DM and Erasure stuff, which is somewhere in the closet now. Anyway, here are some random pictures...

New Robbie Calendar.
"Did you ever meet a sexier male chauvinist pig?"



These are hanging in what USED to be my office, now the Kid's room. Someday he's going to wonder, what the f*?
Those are the original vinyl covers, bitches! VINYL.



In the garage. Don't ask. But I'm "never gonna give him up."



See Will? Told you I had these. Gold plated Beatles records.
That actually play. Though I've never tried it.



Click to make images larger. If you care.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

what Beatles singles are those?

Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:02:00 AM  
Blogger ren said...

i almost wrecked my car to rick astley once. he makes for an interesting soundtrack to swerving and swearing.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Bea Girl said...

My high school bff used to sing "Never Gonna Give You Up" in someone's ear just to piss them off. You know that song will play in a continuous loop in your mind all damn day long. We called it the Rick Astley curse.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

"I Saw Her Standing There" and "I Wanna Hold Your Hand." Early stuff.

Thursday, January 26, 2006 1:09:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I think Henry Rollins may be slightly sexier (and scarier) than Robbie, but Robbie still works in a pinch.

But Girl, you're not impressing me with that vinyl. The would so end up in a zombie's eye in my world. I still remember first seeing her and thinking "I'll be glad when she's gone".

Friday, January 27, 2006 2:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home