Saturday, February 18, 2006

google me this

Usually people happen upon my blog doing a google search of song lyrics, since I use them as my post titles. However, lately there have been a few odd searches that have brought people here. Such as:

1. Pinky Tuscadero
2. John Krasinksi sexiest man alive
3. Morrissey licks chocolate bar
4. Martin L. Gore lozenge
5. Monkey pees in own mouth

The first two I understand. The 3rd and 4th...eh? That last one...yeah. I don't get it either. #1 is totally my new band name. Our first single? "Morrissey licks chocolate bar."
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Yvett said...

This might sound dumb, but how can I do that? I mean, how can I search what is being googled to get to my page? I've been wanting to do it to see what weirdo are coming here but I don't know how.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Hey, did I give you that video for #5? That's hilarious.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

R - Where have you been??

Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger ren said...

rats! i was hoping you would be the lead singer for FONT WHORE! but i guess ben gibbard (is that the dude's name from death cab and postal service?) heads up two bands, you could too!

Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Pinkie Tuscadero is my punk band. Font Whore is my emo band.
NUN FEH is my ska band.

Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:36:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh im afraid yr too late with the band name Pinky Tuscadero :

http://www.pinkytuscadero.net

Friday, February 24, 2006 4:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home