Saturday, February 11, 2006

If this is love, it breaks my heart.
You made me, promises, promises.

Time: 10:09pm
iPod party shuffle:
"Mirrorball" - Everything but the Girl
"To Cut a Long Story Short" - Spandau Ballet
"Monsoon" - Robbie Williams
"Clean Slate" - Seaweed
"Funky Shit" - The Prodigy

IM is my friend. It allows me to talk to someone I like very much**, someone I miss very much, and someone I see all the time. How 'bout that?

I came back to a little flashing light and the 'person I miss', who I hadn't seen in over a year, was right there! It's like we were sitting next to each other all over again. I wish he was around more, cause who else am I going to talk to about Echo and the Bunnymen?

It's kind of sad when you don't get hang out with the people you enjoy, as often as you'd like. It makes me feel like a sad robot. Yeah, this whole post was just so I could put up my drawings of the sad robot. Sorry. You've been ripped off.

**Nanette likes to get crunked and IM late at night.
Allegedly.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

There's no one better to IM with when you're crunk than justJENN. :)

Monday, February 13, 2006 9:40:00 AM  
Anonymous jenny vorwaller said...

mirrorball is one of my favorite songs! :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home