Sunday, February 12, 2006

Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.


Let's get this straight. I don't watch 24. The only Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland I can appreciate, was either back in the Young Guns days or 'death by stereo' days.

Even though I don't watch it, this "60 things about Jack Bauer" totally rocks the house. (As Dwight would say. And as I will continue to say, now and forever.)

This post is all for my buddy Mr. Anderson. Cause "when life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer fucking hates lemonade."
.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I never really liked Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland until 24. I can't wait to read the list.

I have a kids book called Links
Naughty Naughty Kiefer that I got Mr. Sutherland to sign a couple of years ago.

Monday, February 13, 2006 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Fun!

There are similar lists for Chuck Norris and Mr. T that are pretty funny, too.

Monday, February 13, 2006 9:42:00 AM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

My favorite one is the one about how he tortures himself.... Like my friend said, they should change the name of 24 to "24/7 torture!"

haha.

Monday, February 13, 2006 2:19:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Yeah, I was going to change that to Chuck Norris so I could screw it up trying to tell it to my kid.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 5:58:00 PM  
Blogger Avira Gp said...

This site is great. I'm supprised it's not more popular - maybe it will be in the future. Are you going to list it on www.thepyjamafactory.com?

skylanders pyjamas

Sunday, August 18, 2013 12:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home