Thursday, May 04, 2006

Can you imagine if I was deranged?

I should really wait to share my emotions until after I've slept for a while. With yesterday being craptastic and all, of course, today was a dream. We 'played bubbles', took some nice sepia pictures (my favorite of all fave things) and had a pretty good time. Damn kids. They are screwing with my mind. Don't worry. Tomorrow I'll have self-doubts again.

Anyway. I know what you're here for. I'm nothing, if not accomodating to your needs. The Office had me laughing so much I think I need to see it again, cause there were too many things that made me crack up.

I found myself cringing a little when Jim confessed to Pam. However, the possibility of them being apart was no where near as heartbreaking as when it happened on the BBC Office. As much as I love Pam and Jim, I am still a purist, and 'Tim and Dawn' trumps everything when it comes to breaking my little heart.

Total cheeeeze factor, but THIS should hold your 'JAM' fix til next week's 40 minute finale. Remember making mixed tapes for someone you really really adored? Aw. Or maybe I'm just a dork. Shut up. My shaolin temple style defeats your monkey style.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvett said...

When someone smiles at me all I see is a chimpanzee begging for its life.

Friday, May 05, 2006 5:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Even better than last week's line about pooping a balloon was Pam's line lasy night about not wanting to invite someone to her wedding who'd called her a hussie. Hussie! Love it. Also, loved the giant laminated ID card for Dwight. So, so good.

Friday, May 05, 2006 5:57:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I had my co-workers crying today when I told them about Jim's antics with Dwight: paying everyone to call him Dwane, moving his desk 1" at a time closer to the copier, and ESPECIALLY the nickels in the telephone handset!!! I think I need some of Michael's Photoshopping skills, too.

Watch it again, jenn! I watched it twice last night myself - once on my one and again when Brent came home.

Friday, May 05, 2006 6:15:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

oops....that was supposed to say "on my own"

Friday, May 05, 2006 6:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home