Friday, May 26, 2006

fundaMENTAL/fundamentalism

You would be amazed at the amount of things I have been cooking in the past few days. But who wants that when I can give you this:

O.G.: "I'm going to Camarillo tomorrow with your mom and Auntie Beck."
Jenn: "Why, you going outlet shopping?"
O.G.: "No we are taking a tour of that new campus, the one that used to be a mental institution."
Jenn: "So what you're telling me is...YOU are going to a mental institution."
O.G.: "Yes."
Jenn: "About time."

O.G.: "What do you think I should wear..."
Jenn: "I think 'sporty/casual' screams, 'I'm mental'. Go with that."
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dial-Up Princess said...

Hahahaa

Friday, May 26, 2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Great O.G. story, as usual.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 2:01:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Har.

So....what did she wear?

Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger Yum-e said...

You and your G'ma should have a show...seriously - better lock down the rights to this blog now!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home