Monday, May 08, 2006

Pam: "It’s my wedding. And I don’t want anyone there who has called me a hussy"

I spent hours drawing up a sakura blossom on Friday, only to be unsatisfied and abandon the whole thing. Some days being creative can be so much fun that you don't even notice the time go by. Today it was a pain in my butt. So I took a break and did this handwriting thing for flickr. The look of everyone's handwriting was really interesting.

The artwork is for invitations for a shower. I haven't done weddings in years, mostly cause brides BE CRAYZAY. However, I do make exceptions for non-crazy good friends.

As far as the wedding in September, the bridesmaid's dresses are selected! (Type in style 312.) It's pretty and...yikes...a little curve hugging, so I am slightly worried. At least I can always use the excuse that I just had a baby. Or when the pictures come, I can do stuff....cause I'm kind of an expert at photoshop.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I tried to find that Photoshop photo earlier but couldn't! LOVE IT!

Is your handwriting natural or a result of your architect training?

Monday, May 08, 2006 1:25:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

oh wow - I'm not crazy after all?

Monday, May 08, 2006 5:56:00 PM  
Anonymous tanster said...

Thanks for the link!

:) tanster

Monday, May 08, 2006 6:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

The handwriting meme is cool. I did it too.

Monday, May 08, 2006 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home