Tuesday, May 30, 2006

She laughs at my dumb jokes when no one does

Is there anything a girl loves more than a Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Permanent Marker? Not this girl.

Despite the smell, they are perfection to me. Nothing sketches quite as smooth and quite as clean as this here marker.

I only have two, and they are on their last legs. I could go to a supply store and buy more, but why do that when I can get them PERSONALIZED! Oh baby, that is too awesome. Personalized! Just think of the horribly stupid things I could put on them! They'd go great with these notecards that I just made.


.

6 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Winters said...

I like the punk ass one the best. ;)

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:17:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

love these!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous dawn said...

I love me some sharpies! For my wedding annversary this year I asked my husband to get me the 29 pack of sharpie markers from office depot. He thought I was crazy. I didn't even open them for a week because they looked so glorious in their package. I also have a tiny sharpie on my keychain, which I got for a dollar at Michaels. Maybe I am crazy.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Aw...did you make that dork one for me? (Don't answer that, I'm just going to tell myself you did).

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 12:43:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Sharpies are the grown up's Crayolas aren't they?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Hello. You are the most creative person I know. Nice to meet you. Punk ass.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 3:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home