Monday, May 29, 2006

So just pull on your hair, just pull on your pout

The nice thing about holiday weekend in Los Angeles, the streets are empty. Everyone goes back to their 'real home', or drives out of town to Vegas or SD, leaving the 405 to be mine all mine.

The malls are empty too, and Century City - er, Westfield Shoppingtown was giving away free Coke Blak. If this was my reward to sticking around, uh, I should have left town. However, I got to hear "Fascination Street" playing in the overhead mall sound system, so all is forgiven.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I haven't tried that, but I heard it was, well, blek.

Monday, May 29, 2006 6:06:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I didn't want to pay for it to try. Verdict?

Monday, May 29, 2006 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Ah yes, the only good thing about working "holiday weekends" here is that I get to sleep a little later and still get to work on time. Or rather get to work on time, unlike most weekdays when I'm running late!

Monday, May 29, 2006 10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home