Wednesday, August 02, 2006

wwMd?

Holy crap. If I was in New York or could go to New York, I'd be here in a second. A hands on workshop with Martha Stewart sounds all good to me. I'd be down for the pumpkin carving, the cake decorating, and the crafting. I'd probably duck out of "healthy cooking" and "flower arranging". Also I'd avoid any knitting workshops. Or if there was a 'chopping bacon with Rachael Ray' or 'how to incorporate polka dots into your everyday life' I'd totally skip out on those too.

I don't care if the woman's been in jail, she can still teach me a thing or two. That...doesn't have to do with cigarettes or how to shiv someone.

Speaking of crafts, I am SO excited that my new glossy cards are ready. Right now is a turning point in my life. Either get a job and pay $2200 a month for daycare, or try to push this stationery thing off the ground for real, yo.
I'm going for the push.

.

5 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

$2200 a month for daycare? Holy crap! And I thought Hawaii was expensive. Is that for both kids?

Speaking of kids, let's ditch them and fly to NY and hang out with Martha.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Did you know that Martha is being sued for her pumpkin carving kit? Apparently there's some other company that owns the patent on some pumpkin drill thing, which she stole and claimed as her own idea. I only know this b/c my company was trying to publish a pumpkin carving kit with similar tools and decided that if this other company had the balls to sue Martha, they'd definitely sue us, too. Not worth the risk for something as lame as pumpkin carving.

Oh, wait. You actually like pumpkin carving. My bad.

:)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

$2200?? I'll watch them for $2100. Oh wait, I don't live in Cali. If you pay for my airfare from Hawaii I'll settle for $2000.00. Thats my last offer.

Wait, I already have kids to watch.

Nevermind, push already.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 4:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Excellent! Good luck to you!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Push! Good luck.

BTW, we cooked the Oven Fried Chicken last night and it was oh-so-tasty. That recipe is a keeper.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home