Thursday, October 26, 2006

Angela: No one cares about your birthday. Kevin’s waiting to hear if he has skin cancer.
Michael: That sucks. Great. Wow. That’s good timing.

No Office tonight. I am crying myself to sleep in my huge pillow.
________________

Ok. Yes. I am a perfectionist. Blah, blah, frickin' blah. For this party I didn't really want to do games cause 1. I didn't feel like this should be a damn carnival and 2. I am lazy and do not like party games.

Instead I tried to throw junk on the table and hope that people amuse themselves. I looked around for some sort of activity book (pirate themed of course) and all the ones I saw were crap. Instead...I, uh...designed my own. Shut it, I know. But hey, it didn't take that long, and in the end I got exactly what I wanted. Also I had it professionally printed and bound by comixpress.com, who is awesome in every way and no they do not pay me to say that. It was CHEAPER than buying storebought books. So there.

Here's the front page. If you wanna see the rest, click and take a peek, and let me know what you think.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Marci said...

That turned out great!

Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:05:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

The most awesome birthday book ever.

Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

JESUS CHRIST. Every blog I read lately is about perfectionism.

(Cute book, by the way).

Friday, October 27, 2006 1:37:00 AM  
Blogger Jesser said...

That is damn cute. Good work. How the heck do you fit this stuff into your day?

Friday, October 27, 2006 6:28:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

Wow!

"He's got sarrrrrrrrs"! LOL!

Friday, October 27, 2006 9:07:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

out. of. control.

Friday, October 27, 2006 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

*jaw dropped*

That's all I got.

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:07:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant!

Friday, October 27, 2006 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Yeah, how do you think I felt? I made sure I was home just to see freaking re-runs. And I was SO looking forward to visiting you after.

I really love that activity book. I hate party games too. Well, for kids it's excusable but not in general. But I haven't really even been to a baby shower since I suggested a male stripper for my friend's. To be fair, she was down with it.

Friday, October 27, 2006 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

that is crazy nuts, girl.

you either have a nanny or you don't sleep.

Friday, October 27, 2006 2:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

I first looked at it last night and I am STILL laughing. If you have spares, I would totally love to color in one.

Friday, October 27, 2006 3:56:00 PM  
Blogger PurrrL said...

you are the bombshiz to end all bombshiz. if you were my friend i'd have to kill you to feel less inferior.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 12:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home