Friday, October 06, 2006

"I am going to kill you for real. NO. Outside of this game, I am going to really shoot you."

Don't say Jim's gonna hook up with Stampford's not-Pam. Don't say Jim's gonna hook up with Stampford's not-Pam. Don't say Jim's gonna hook up with Stampford's not-Pam. ~sigh~

Much like the Stampford branch on the Office tonight, at my old job, at 5pm everyday, they'd shut down and play one of those 'first person shooters'. I didn't get it, but man, were they into it. As far as the episode tonight, while everyone keeps telling me this 'new girl' is hot, I still believe in JAM.

My Kid, he normally doesn't eat fast food. But today he begged to eat at Burger King, cause he sees it when we are driving. I said ok, since he was a good boy all week, and I figured, what could be the harm? Well the harm was me cleaning up a volcano of barf all night. However, I don't think it was the fast food, more the 3 cups of chocolate soy milk he drank. Yikes. He was really thirsty, or so I thought. I think from now on I will have to leave him parched. There was no corn involved, though. In case you were wondering.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I don't trust that new girl one bit.

Friday, October 06, 2006 8:51:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Fashion show! Fashion show! Fashion show at lunch!

Friday, October 06, 2006 11:16:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

"I mean, it'll just be cool to have some after work clothes or pajamas."

Pam irked me so much last season that I'm GLAD they're bringing that new girl into the mix. Cause if they're going to jack with my Office comfort zones like that anyway...

Friday, October 06, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Kat!!! How ya gonna hate on Pam? Outside of this game, I'm really going to shoot you! :P

Friday, October 06, 2006 3:32:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

You can't tell but I'm looking into the camera with a mildly puzzled look right now.

As long as you don't stab me we're cool:D.

Friday, October 06, 2006 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I'm with Nanette. Anyone who is anti-Pam+Jim is banned from this here blog.

Friday, October 06, 2006 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home