Sunday, October 15, 2006

I can't seem to shake this feeling
I can't seem to put it down down down down

I purposefully have not been posting things related to the Pirate Party, mostly because some people who read this thing will be there. Why spoil the fun? Still, I did a lot this weekend so I thought I'd share a little bit.

Party favors for the kids: I got these treasure chests (plastic boxes), and I filled them with Pez, some 'personalized stitch cards' with each kid's name, and a little animal pen. It looked too plain, so I wrote each kid's name on the box. Not bad. For the babies I had smaller boxes...thus smaller font. NOT EASY AT ALL. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

I'm not entirely thrilled with the way these came out, but there's still a lot of party stuff to go. So I give up. Damn I'm tired..


"How to" personalize boxes, HERE.

*5 points if you know the song in this post title. Every title is related, people.

9 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Man! I'm going to have to consult with you on any parties I throw in the future because you're the BEST. HOST. EVER! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Sunday, October 15, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

You know I only comment on your Everclear titles. I won't even talk about Bryan Adams:D.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 6:17:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

NOT Bryan Adams.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:52:00 PM  
Anonymous kristen said...

chemical brothers, the boxer.

i cheated.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Good lord you're good. My kids are going to be lucky to get a slot at Chuck E Cheese's ;) everything looks awesome.

Monday, October 16, 2006 6:37:00 AM  
Anonymous KQ said...

those pirate booty boxes are very cute... :o)

if you've not already discovered this (can hardly believe that it's possible, but just in case -) as a left handed person, you might try painting traceable words from right to left. I find it much easier and am not as apt to smear the letters.

Monday, October 16, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

I was wondering who was going to notice that! I am NOT left handed, I simply was posing for the picture. AW, POSER. Oh well. Yay for right handers!

Monday, October 16, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I'm a leftie. Thanks for the tip, KQ!

Monday, October 16, 2006 3:48:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

I can't figure out what the brown thing in Alyssa's box is. It can't be the Pez could it?

Monday, October 16, 2006 6:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home