Thursday, October 12, 2006

I feel like...
I'm being hit in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer.

Every Friday morning I sit at my desk, covering my mouth like a Japanese school girl, trying not to bust out laughing. It's hard to do because Nanette and I usually spend the day emailing Office quotes back and forth. YES WE ARE DORKS. Don't point your fingers at us, cause we are in a gang and will totally knife you. Granted our gang consists of only us and we just wear pink and eat cream puffs, but still, you get the idea. Don't mess with us.

You can't tell me that Pam isn't the greatest. I mean come on! She threw a bird funeral! Maybe it's just because I can relate to her since I would TOTALLY spend hours decorating a mini casket, but, whatever.

As far as the 'Jim+Stamford*Girl' thing. Well. I guess he has to move on. But it's starting to feel like I'm watching two shows now, and it feels like Jim is doing all the same stuff he used to do for Pam. In a way...it feels like I'm watching season one of the BBC series, if that makes any sense. I'm just waiting for he and Pam to be back in the same room. Then things will be all better in my heart.

More importantly, since when is John Stamos on ER? I thought he was still playing bongos on Kokomo...

More MORE importantly...WINNER!*

*I am posting this now because my internet sucks and will probably die in 5, 4, 3, 2...
.

9 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Wait, I thought we had till Friday to enter. Awww!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Congrats Yvett! And hey, you put my name in anyway...silly justJENN!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger carolb said...

Damn that Yvett. Oops, I mean, congratulations! Enjoy your gingerbread goodness!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Yvett! I just hope that they make you happy, that's all...

Think of me whilst you're nibbling.

Friday, October 13, 2006 1:23:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Myra,
You snooze you lose, baby.

Friday, October 13, 2006 7:32:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

ALRIGHT!!!! Yay, me!

.....and about The Office, the best part for me was when they were all talking about "their dead relatives" saying all those movies. That was too funny......

but again....

Yay me!

Friday, October 13, 2006 7:56:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I do love me some Friday morning quote sessions with jenn! Now where'd I put my pink jacket...

Friday, October 13, 2006 9:53:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Yeah I missed it. And what do I see here today!?! Are you not saying what I've been saying since the first episode of this show this season!?! Didn't you BAR me from your blog for that crap!?!

You must really like me is all I got to say...

Friday, October 13, 2006 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Regarding Pam: That is not what I said at all. AT ALL.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 4:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home