Monday, November 06, 2006

He's the cheeky one

My head and nose are so stuffy I feel like I'm going to pass out. So tired...
__________________

I need to play lotto. LIKE RIGHT NOW. I told you before, I am lucky. Very very lucky. I go to Vegas specifically to MAKE MONEY.

The other day I went to the Thomas Train store, there was a little box that said, "Enter to win tickets to see and ride on Thomas Train." What the hell, sign me up. No biggie. But as I was filling out the form, something hit me... and I thought, "I am totally going to win this thing." I have no idea why that popped into my head, nor did I really care whether I won, frankly. So I fill out the form, and pretty much forget about it.

Cut to last night. I check my cell phone, and the message goes..."CONGRATULATIONS! I am happy to tell you that you are the winner of four free tickets to go meet Thomas Train..."

So there you go. I told you. I rarely lose.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

Come to AC, will play with you my new lucky friend.

Monday, November 06, 2006 1:03:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Not to hate on all the Thomas fans out there but is winning four tickets to meet Thomas really lucky?

Monday, November 06, 2006 1:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

The only things I ever lose are your damn contests. Poor me.

Monday, November 06, 2006 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Kid is going to be the happiest boy ever! If it's not too late, can you get his reaction on video? :)

Monday, November 06, 2006 1:12:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Leah, you are a winner in my book.

Myra this is about winning. Not so much about Thomas. I could tell you about all the cash I have won but then you'd just want to punch me.

Monday, November 06, 2006 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I have my share of luck (trip to Hawaii from Kings Hawaiian bread, one of your contests...), but not so much in Vegas.

Monday, November 06, 2006 3:49:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Can I pretend like my next court hearing is a lottery and you can come sit in for me? I'll make it worth your while.

Your party looks wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 3:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home