Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm always one step ahead.
Like a carpenter.
When he's making...stairs.

I dunno what to say. I feel kinda hurt, a little confused, and sad. The Office definitely had funny moments, but...maybe there are just too many characters now. I need next week to be really good, is all I'm saying. Someone needs to fix my tiny broken heart.
Some people think I should suck it up about Pam and Jim and instead laugh at Lazy Scranton. LAZY SCRANTON. Good lord. Meanwhile 30 Rock had me laughing my ass off, as usual. Love that show. Screw this. I know what you want from me. Recipes.
________________

Miso Butterfish.
1. Miso. Yes, this is the same stuff that makes miso soup. Which, true fact, I cannot stand. It's the way the soup forms into that little mushroom cloud, it grosses me out so much...nevermind.
2. Butterfish. If you aren't from Hawaii, it's more commonly known as Black Cod. Butterfish is so named, due to the way the fish actually melts in your mouth it's so yummy. Yeah. It's that good. Especially when you lather it in miso and sake, well, that's just heaven.

I first saw this recipe on Ono Grindz. It's basic. Easy. And darn tasty.

Miso Butterfish, RECIPE.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

"Yeah Jim's a nice guy. That's why I got his desk."

I cannot bring myself to watch this episode again. Mega sadness.

Friday, November 17, 2006 6:02:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Just as I tell my co-worker who gets worked up about Grey's Anatomy, if the characters did what we wanted them to do, the show wouldn't be as exciting. :)

Friday, November 17, 2006 10:19:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Mmm, miso butterfish my favorite.

Team Pam!

Friday, November 17, 2006 12:56:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I would love to try that. It looks and sounds wonderful.

That quote you chose was the one I would have. And yep, that's what I've been saying since the start.

I missed Earl but think it's funny 30 Rock moved AFTER I got my Weds freed up. And now they're adding Scrubs. I quite Grey's in the first season but NBC has me hooked.

Friday, November 17, 2006 2:25:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I did enjoy 30 Rock again, even though Jane Krakowski was back. At least her character is an idiot. Even funnier.

Friday, November 17, 2006 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

oooh, that looks awesome, thats one fish I always order but have never made.

Friday, November 17, 2006 2:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Hilary said...

I'm with you--I just want Pam and Jim together already!

Friday, November 17, 2006 4:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

The thing is, November is sweeps week in TV land, so they're holding out until the end of the month to bring out the really good stuff. It's what keeps you watching every week, and keeps the ratings up. It'll happen again in February. But I agree - this last one was painful.

Saturday, November 18, 2006 4:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home