Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's 8pm Sunday night and I'm going in to the office about 10 minutes after I finish this post. Don't ask. The whole weekend has been like this. Well, not the whole weekend. I did get a chance to do a little crafting. Nothing major, just something for the Baby's birthday.

Hard to believe this baby was born on Thanksgiving one year ago today. Now that he's at daycare, they have little 'celebrations' for birthdays. You can't make cakes or things too sugary, so there goes my grand baking plans. Instead I made more of these little personalized boxes for his daycare class - similar to the pirate party ones. They are so fun to do, and quick too. I put biter biscuits in there, which is as good as cake, to a one year old.

Hopefully the other daycare babies will appreciate them. Seeing as how babies can read and all.
Or not.
Happy Birthday, little turkey.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

This seems to be a popular time of year to have babies. I know of three born in the last week or so!

Those boxes are so cute. I think I'll buy some of those biscuits for next Halloween to give out to the infants whose parents ask for candy for them!

Monday, November 20, 2006 8:28:00 AM  
Anonymous shiz said...

I saw you online and alive this morning, so I know youre safe :)

Monday, November 20, 2006 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Ha! Thanks. I was at the office til way past midnight, but yes, I am alive. Just tired.

Monday, November 20, 2006 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Its been a whole year? Maybe its time for another one.

Monday, November 20, 2006 10:49:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

I must be tired too, I thought they were "bitter" biscuits that you put in there and I couldn't figure out why any baby would want to eat them.

Monday, November 20, 2006 3:39:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Myra made me laugh!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 2:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home