Monday, November 13, 2006

let's play footsies


Back to shoes. Let me tell you about the BEST SHOES EVER MADE. Goodness. I am not really one for athletic shoes, but when I do need to walk about, I want something cute but moreso...COMFORTABLE.

I found these - "Simple Shoes" at Nordstrom's. I was on a quest for black sneakers, but comfy ones, not necessarily pretty ones. However these are BOTH, easy on the feetsies and how cute are they?? These 'Sugar-Cork's are retro, very cool, and not a bad price point at $55, honestly. More than that, SUPER COMFY. My lord, you can walk for days and not get one blister. Awesomeness.

My new fave shoes. Go get some.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

just added to my christmas list. thanks!

Monday, November 13, 2006 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I used to love Simple when I was i high school. I didn't know they still made them. Sweet!uj

Monday, November 13, 2006 8:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Keely said...

I want the red ones. So cute. Adding to my Wists right...now.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger dingdans said...

I am searching for a blog post, which my http://www.aaacloseoutsnetwork.com/ Shoes.html site is related to, and this one is good. It is well and good that we can share our simple thoughts and services to improve our markets... Nice Blog!

Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home