Friday, November 10, 2006

Listen up, people. I have news. We are all screwed.

I really don't have much to day about the Office. I'm not happy for obvious reasons, but I am holding my breath for next week.
________________

The Kid has declared that he loves me "more than armpits." I have no idea what this means, yet I am extremely flattered.
________________

I don't have much to say blog-wise. So you know what that means....recipes.

When I was little my mom used to make 'potato chip' chicken. Greazy potato chips on greazy chicken, what could be better? Well I found something better, minus the greaz factor. This here's a recipe for Cap'n Crunch Chicken. Yes, the cereal. It makes an amazingly sweet crunchy chicken, that is oh so good. Give it a try and tell me what you think. I was pleasantly surprised.

Cap'n Crunch Chicken recipe, HERE.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

When I was a student cook in the college dining hall (maybe that's why I'm not fond of cooking?), we used to make Corn Flake chicken. Good stuff.

Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Love that's "more than armpits" + the "power of meatballs" = best kid ever. :)

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jesser said...

That chicken is just so weird sounding that I have to try it.

Friday, November 10, 2006 6:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you soooo much for the recipe. i remember having something similar at Planet Hollywood, obviously a long time ago. I've tried to recreate the recipe and came up unsuccessful. Definitely trying this soon! And as much as frying the hell out of it sounds so yummy, the cleanup on oven "frying" it is so much faster.

*dina
http://s0niele.blogsome.com

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:00:00 AM  
Blogger BlogWhore said...

Armpits?

Friday, November 10, 2006 12:34:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

I love you more than armpits too Jenn!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 1:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this recipe like I love armpits too!!! LOL. Tried it tonight with some chicken thighs. GRUBBIN!!!! Had to up the Cap'n Crunch and Corn flakes though as I ran out. We are SOLD!!!! I oven baked them and they were so crispy crunchy on the outside and moist inside. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

*dina
http://s0niele.blogsome.com

Sunday, November 12, 2006 9:29:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Ummmm....yeah.....thanks Jenn....
I don't like the Capn so I think I'll have to pass.

The Kid rocks. I love what he said to you at dinner too. Your relationship reminds me of my own when he was little.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006 4:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Adrian said...

Quite worthwhile info, much thanks for the post.
pictures of monkeys | crotchless pantyhose | breakfast pizza

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home