Monday, November 20, 2006

My mom thinks I'm rad.

I wonder if I can get Mountain Dew to sponsor The Baby. Not for him to do anything like extreme sports, not yet anyway. But mainly just to wear a 'do the dew' t-shirt to help pay for his food bills. Seriously. The Baby is insane. He likes to scream out like Tarzan, climb onto ANYTHING and jump off. He pays no mind to the pain that is caused from banging his skull against something, cause he's hardcore like that. He is an x-gamer in the making.

Meanwhile the Kid is shy. Insanely shy. Fiercely smart, and amazingly artistic. The two of them make quite the odd couple. I bought this pin for the Kid at the Paul Frank store. I didn't buy one for the baby cause, well, he'd probably try and shiv somebody with it.

The Kid insisted on wearing it to school which made the teacher laugh. It's all true. I do think he's rad.
Also, do something good this holiday season. I am going to do this, not only cause I get a discount, but because people need winter coats.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Damn ADD! I saw the photo on Flickr, with title, and still thought the button said "My Mom thinks I'm Bad"!

Cool charity. Through my workplace, we "adopt" families and fill their wish lists with gifts, gift cards for food, and clothing.

Monday, November 20, 2006 9:57:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Did you get a matching button that says, "My son thinks I'm rad?" :)

Monday, November 20, 2006 11:21:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Aw, I think he's rad too!

Monday, November 20, 2006 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

i love that shirt!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 7:39:00 AM  
Blogger BlogWhore said...

U r a rad mom!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

That's so funny, I bought my son the shirt with the "My Mom Thinks I'm Rad" text! Love it!!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 9:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home